Area sales manager
Raj Ratan Group
Posted : 34 days ago
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole.
- Recruiting and training sales staff.
- Allocating areas to sales representatives.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts you.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Reporting to Zonal/Regional Sales Manager.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Collaborate with Zona.
No bio added yet