Walk In Interview for MIS Executive
Job Location- LUCKNOW
Qualification- Any Graduate
Experience- 2-4 years
We are searching for an innovative, well-organized MIS Executive to join our growing company. The MIS Executive's responsibilities include designing and developing computer systems on time and to specifications, developing strategies, keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in IT systems, analyzing operations and making suggestions for improvement.
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting IT systems.
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Writing job descriptions for new positions, and assisting with interview and recruitment processes.
- Ensuring staff comply with company, as well as health and safety regulations at all times.
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Supervising the development and maintenance of websites and ensuring the protection of users' data.
- Analyzing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Conducting research, attending workshops, and networking with other professionals in the industry.
- Experience managing a team.
- Practical experience with a variety of software applications.
- Attention to detail and excellent diagnostic skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Strong leadership abilities and good time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and management skills.
- Ability to train staff junior staff.