WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
JOB LOCATION- LUCKNOW
QUALIFICATION- ANY GRADUATE
EXPERIENCE- >1 YEAR
SALARY- Pay Scale: 10k-15k
Rest will be negotiated on last CTC.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinate with clients to get specified details
CONTACT - 9161276077 (NEELAM)