WALK-IN INTERVIEWS FOR TELE COUNSELLOR
JOB LOCATION -LKO
Telecounselors are responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Make outbound calls to recruit prospective students from the point of inquiry to matriculation.
- Each night work toward making 25 or more completed calls or over 100 attempted calls with prospective students and writing thorough notes for the admissions counselors.
- Becoming very familiar with the Banner and/or BRM software to be as efficient and knowledgeable as possible when making calls.
- Follow up with any situations that may require additional information or help from an Admissions professional staff member.
- Seek to consistently expand knowledge of University academic and co-curricular programs to be able to counsel students within their area of interest and provide correct information regarding such areas.
- Complete all other assignments given by the Associate Director of Admissions or her designee.