Job Description: Site Operation Manager- Bioremediation
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, Chemistry, BioChemistry, Microbiology, Environment or Environment Engineer/ Chemical/ Mechanical or Civil
- 7 to 10 yrs experience in Managing Projects on Bio-remediation of Drains, STPs, ETPs using Microbial consortium.
- Having good understanding and knowledge of application of Microbial and Enzyme based products in Waste management application
- Should have served as senior remediation manager of various contaminated and impacted drain sites, STPs and ETPs;
- Familiar with bioremediation and bioaugmentation technologies;
- Experienced to handle challenging remediation projects including setting up of structures or temporary structures as part of the overall bioremediation technology for treatment of wastewater
- Should have experience in Evaluation of project sites and determination of appropriate remedial plans
- Prepares, manages, and reviews bio-remediation system designs, reports, permits, specifications, work scopes and proposals;
- Is willing to assist in all elements of the project, including field activities like onsite labour management and other issues.
- Have knowledge of CPCB or CPHEEO Technical Requirements for Site Investigations and Remediation;
- Manages, trains and mentors staff regarding remediation and engineering activities; and,
- Proficient in Execution and management of the operations of Projects as per the requirement.
- Preparing reports and co-ordination with Technical Head – Operations
- Plans, organize operation at Project Site
- Interfaces with clients as technical lead on remediation projects and co-ordinate with client’s onsite team and our office.
- Should have good written and spoken communication skill in English and Hindi (should be fluent in Hindi).
- Organizing the wastewater sampling and dosing of bio-culture at site as per the protocol
- Develops and implements techniques and methods of process control which could increase the overall process efficiency.
- Knowledge of the mechanical, biological, and chemical processes involved in the operation of Bio-remediation treatment
- Preparation of proper technical reports on the day to day activities being carried out onsite
- Address the Technical queries by client.
- Submission of bills to client in the prescribed format and timely Payment recovery
The person will be on contract for a period of 12 months (renewed based on the project and his performance)
Person will be posted in anywhere in India.