Urgent Requirement for Fitter
Job Location- Sandila
Experience-3-5 years in Fitting field
We are looking to hire a hard-working and skilled Fitter to fabricate, fit, and assemble the structural components of various mechanical systems.
- Analyzing the blueprints for mechanical systems to determine the specifications of the components to be constructed.
- Constructing structural components from raw materials.
- Using welding equipment to fuse structural components.
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
- Utilizing shears, power saws, cutting torches, and chipper knives to cut structural components as needed.
- Creating a suitable maintenance schedule and performing system maintenance accordingly.
- Conducting diagnostic testing on malfunctioning systems to determine the root cause of the malfunction.
- Replacing damaged or defective structural components as needed.
- Adhering to all work-site safety rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Appropriate state certification.
- Proven experience working as a Fitter.
- Sound knowledge of local and state building codes.
- The ability to use hand and power tools.
- The ability to interpret blueprints for mechanical systems.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional welding and mechanical skills.
Interested candidate kindly share resume on Email/Whatsapp or contact us.
9129138049 / 9161276077
Visit us at www,grplindia.com